Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Beads, Beads, Beads

So I never got around to posting those pictures last night. I had been up for a long time, and crashed early. So instead here are some pictures of stuff I've made in the past, a couple of things will be going up for sale once my Etsy stop is all set up and what not.

Alright, I obviously need to do some photo editing but still not bad, haha. This is one example of something I've sold in the past. I really enjoy mixing colored beads and silver. I don't really like working with gold. I usually stick to bracelets but now and then I throw a necklace into the mix. I've actually been working on a few necklaces lately.

 One of my favorites, this one hasn't been sold yet.

Someone had requested some peace bracelets made, but never paid for them, so I was left with the bracelets. I like the way the turned out for the most part.

Since classes will be starting soon I am going to start a blog schedule. I will post mostly on weekends and possibly on Wednesdays and Mondays. It honestly depends on my workload for my courses.

Happy Crafting folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment